Friday, August 19, 2011

Fear, Anna and my wish

Birds are still chirping and flying

Nothing has happened to the sun, trust me, it was there in the morning to greet me

Trees are also standing there only wherever they were

I saw a dog jogging along with me in the morning and it seem to be not worried

The TV channels seem to go on showing the Anna Hazare and the Politicians and the public

Corruption comes because of greediness. Greediness is there in everyone of us.

Greediness in a way arises out of fear! The fear of tomorrow.

Only humans live in fear. Other living beings dont. They exhibit fear only when they are confronted with a life threat.

Fear arises out of imagining and that comes out of the mind.

Obviously we have a large enough mind to accomodate all sort of things and thinking which mostly don't happen on the ground.

And the only way you can let go off fear is to reason it out. And that's what seem to be happening on this latest fear of "corruption" everywhere in the country.

I hope peace and calm prevails on this country men and women and they reason out the right things for themselves.

On a ending note, I hate the reaction of the government people - Manmohan, Kapil Sibal and Chidambaram who seem to be repeating like a parrot on the supremacy of parliament to enact laws for the people when they forget to realize that they are also one among them in a democracy.

So why dont they want a strong lok pal bill? Obviously I feel they would have drafted anything that would not be voted down in the parliament. If there is a bill that puts majority of the ruling folks behind bars why would even BJP will do it?

My thinking is the government will withdraw its bill for now and let discussions continue and die on its own .....without a Lokpal bill getting passed ever (as before)

I wish Anna wins in the end and we have a strong lok pal. More than that, I wish each one of us vows not to Bribe which can automatically bring in the bill in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment